• Search this Program
    Customer Surveys

    Please let us know how we are doing by completing our customer service survey.

Applications and Forms - Salvage Brokers and Establishments

Online Licensing Options

Salvage establishments and brokers seeking initial licensure, renewals, or change of ownership may use the Regulatory Services Online Licensing System to apply.

We are currently unable to process minor amendment changes, such as name and address changes, using the online licensing system. Please refer to the license applications below for minor amendment changes.

License Applications

Additional Documentation

Additional documentation will be required to complete the salvage application:

  • If the licensee is considered a charitable organization as described in the Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3), submit all required documents proof of 501(c) exemption.
  • If you are salvaging prescription or non-prescription drugs, you must submit a list of licenses held in other states.
  • If applying online, you will need to submit the "APPLICATION SUMMARY" (which will be sent to your e-mail address) so additional documentation can be placed with your online application.
Last updated February 25, 2021